Kreative Hände ist ein Projekt von SMART Academy, damit TeilnehmerInnen Kosmetikherstellung lernen dürfen, und ihre eigene kreative Geschenke vorbereiten können. Am Ende des Workshops kriegt man eine 10-Studenten (5 UE)…
SMART Academy IT students concluded a successful visit to Verbund energy company on 08.11.2019
Challenges of today are the opportunities of tomorrow
SMART Academy was established in the Austrian capital, Vienna as a non-profit organization. The objectives of the SMART Academy are cascaded from the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals, EU starategies and Vienna strategy 2050.
The prime focus is empowering new arrivals in Austria in line with the European Values. Secondary focus is to optimize integration in the society, promote the culture of excellence, creativity, and scientific research.
Our SMART Strategy 2035
Be a member now !
The operation of SMART Academy comprises three levels:
- The education, development and training of SMART Academy members
- Stakeholder management and improvement
- Scientific research conducted by PhD. and Masters holders
To become one of the world ‘s prominent organisations for excellence in performance and scientific research.
• Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses by means of SWOT analysis
• to activate human resources to contribute to the social, political and economic development of the local environment.
• Communication and interaction with the Community, target groups, relevant authorities and strategic partners.
• Offering training and development programs to bridge the gap between the Needs of society, human resources and development processes.
• Communication with local, regional and international organizations, which provide conferences and seminars to achieve both excellent results and social responsibility as well as UN Sustainable Development Goals
• Contribute to Vienna Strategy 2050 so that Vienna becomes the smartest city of Europe and the city of innovaion and sceintific research and development.